Sunday, March 1, 2009

weekend report

okay, I never thought I would say this... but rockband 2 is pretty awesome. we have a wii, you see, and I always thought it wasn't for me. so then I thought, "hey, it'll be like karaoke." oh no no! I'm addicted to drumming.

so if I start to bitch about my homework not being done, please remind me to stop playing wii and do it instead of bitch.

there's not much else to report for the weekend, aside from a gratuitous amount of bitchiness, which hopefully, of course, means it's almost that wonderful time of the month again where all I want to subsist on is chocolate and salt.

3 comments:

  1. Note to self: use "the voice" to remind sapphy to put down the wii and do her homework...

    And don't forget, we have the lab midterm tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need "the voice." I just need the newness to wear off. and I need to spend more time in the library with few distractions. I've never been able to do homework at home, unless it was in the bathroom. and with a laptop whose battery doesn't work, that's too much of a pain in the ass. but you know I do my reading in there.

    and yeah, I know we have that lab midterm. hopefully, I don't get the nervous shits or something over it. I probably should not have eaten taco hell last night.

    oh, and I forgot to mention that I broke more of my tooth and it's killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owies and *nods* understandable and *pokes* glad you didn't get the nervous shits. ;)

    ReplyDelete