Thursday, March 5, 2009

things I thought I already knew, but learned this week

1. weekends go by way too fast.

2. I'm horrible at playing the drums, even when they're fake and I'm addicted.

3. I'm usually sharp when I sing, but sometimes I'm just way fucking off.

4. it's possible to confirm #3 when playing rockband 2, boogie, or karaoke revolution party.

5. loudmouth smells horrific.

6. it's a smell I've noticed before; however, this time I've noticed that her teeth have tell-tale white fuzz. I know she works every day, but jesus fucking christ, you don't have to come to school smelling like you haven't showered or brushed your teeth in three damn days.

7. great, now I've got that kidd rock & sheryl crowe song stuck in my head. fucking karaoke.

8. when I get into a bitchfest, it really gets unbearable. seriously, I can't even fucking stand myself right now.

9. the gums in my mouth quickly grow over broken teeth. and that just fucking sucks cuz I can't get into the dentist until at least friday, which means it's going to HURT like a mother fucker when it's extracted.

10. no matter how many times I look at rocks, they will still never go much past, "oh, that's a pretty rock." obviously, geology lab and that damn long test have gotten to me. *twitch*

11. so I scheduled an MRI for my back. I wish it were possible to bitchslap a person through the phone. "you're having low-back pain?" yes. "can you lie on your back completely flat for an hour while you're in the mri?" I'll be crying but I'll do it....? wtf do you think? how the hell do people get an MRI done of their back if they have that much pain? it just takes longer.

12. this place doesn't have an open MRI, so next week on thursday you'll get to hear all about it. I don't know if I'm *that* claustrophobic!

13. I believe it's good for me to skip language classes, even if it's just so I can get away from loudmouth once in a while.

14. skipping a class means that I do all my lagging homework for the class.

15. this might be why I'm having trouble catching up in english.

16. I find myself oddly looking forward to tuesdays and thursdays. gee, I wonder why.

17. I have been fucked over by the government yet again.

18. apparently, although your earnings from actual *work* are only $6,000 in a year, if you get a bulk back payment of disability, and then a grand a month afterwards, you no longer qualify for a federal pell grant.

19. if my monthly check pays rent and cable, my credit card bill, and one other payment, which leaves me with 50 bucks to put into savings, and 25 bucks to waste on junk food, where the hell do my hubby's pay checks go? I need to learn this for next week.

20. my car sounds like shit.

21. this week is not nearly as funny as last week.

22. three-year-olds who are stubborn about potty training are not as uncommon as I once believed.

23. just because most of the kids in my dad's family were potty trained by the age of 2 does not mean it's the normal thing, and I need to stop worrying and just let my kid be stubborn about it.

24. if he's still stubborn by the age of 4, blame it on the sperm.

25. hubby's best friend's kid is 4 already.

26. she's not potty trained.

27. hubby's best friend's wife blames hubby's best friend's stubbornness.

28. I checked. they're really not related.

3 comments:

  1. Loudmouth's not brushin her teeth hmm? *ponders* Start carrying around listerine breath strips and/or tictacs and offer them frequently, maybe she'll get the hint? *chuckles*

    #9 - owies! *hugs*

    #10 - *nodsnods! twitchs with total sympathy and understanding* Dammit I want my score back already!!

    The mri is necessary hon, open or not.. hell the last one I had wasn't open either and I'm really hardly claustraphobic at all, but it got to me a bit - thankfully keeping my eyes closed seemed to actually help. Give it a try! :)

    #16 - *giggles muchly* It's the cookies I tell you! Or the giggling. Or both. Yeah, I think it's both...

    re: hubby - should I bring that heavy duty evil paddle on Tuesday? He'll see it and either try to take it away for use on you or he'll tell you there's not a chance in hell you're getting to use it on him (it's an evil, evil thing.. perhaps I'll take a picture of it tomorrow *grins*).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she is, no... and her jacket reeks. like ass butter.

    #9 and go figure, the fucking dentist office that I was planning on going to, suddenly stopped accepting new patients the next day when I finally got the insurance people straightened out.

    the mri was horrible, but you can read about that next thursday, or I'll tell you on tuesday.

    and ixnay on the addlepay. he doesn't fucking deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... ass butter ...? *shivers and tries NOT to understand that concept*

    Aww, it's not about what -he- deserves, it's about what will make you feel better! *decides to bring da paddle anyway, JUST in case, grins*

    ReplyDelete