Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a calm fork

hoy es martes. lettuce talk tv, time travel, and teleportation per my theme arrangement.

this week there was no new Desperate Housewives. I think there's a new one next week, but I can't wait to see what Orson does about making less money than Andrew. Bree says Andrew deserves the money, but I think she's still trying to just keep the boys close to her instead of moving closer to Andrew's boyfriend's mom. She's so conniving, I love her.

this week's Chuck was exciting as always, but I wish that Chuck would just get it over with and tell Sarah he loves her for realz. I feel bad for poor Morgan, now that Chuck has to move in with Sarah for 24/7 security lockdown.

do I dare even speak of Heroes? WOW, what an episode. The only thing I hate about this show, is having to wait until next week.

CSI: Miami, and Medium are still on my DVR to catch up on later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I could travel back in time, I would want to go to the caveman days and show those women how to boss around the men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wouldn't it be nice to be able to teleport? it sure would save a lot of time on driving, and all that extra pollution we put out into the world.

speaking of the world, I've been considering going vegetarian. I just can't get past the part where I have to give up bacon and sushi.

so, sometime this week, here's a vegetarian recipe I want to try:

Lentil Rice Vegetable Loaf

3 comments:

  1. *head twitches at the DH speaks*

    Ditto on the time travel!!!!!!!

    Did I say "Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!"? Cuz I meant it, oooh yeah...

    Gosh teleporting would be nice. *sighs* I've wanted -that- for =years=....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be a time lord. but I hear there's only one left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no on the lentils. they taste gross.

    ReplyDelete