Thursday, February 26, 2009

alack form

sometimes, I've noticed that setting up blog layouts to my liking can be a bitch and a half. it's kind of odd, because I see it as a slightly artistic thing. it is not every day that I feel the need to artistically express myself. yet, I firmly believe that I should find my blog appealing in that sense.

thus far, I find the template options lacking. and for some reason, my remembrance of html is also lacking. thusly, my form is off.

no capitalization aside from I, you ask? that's right. it's an artist/writer thing. I don't expect those without a clear understanding to understand.

1 comment:

  1. meh.. not capitalizing things isn't an artist/writer thing, it's just It. *winks* G'head, try to argue that with my philosophical badass. ;)

    ReplyDelete