Wednesday, March 11, 2009

things I thought I already knew, but learned this week

1. I'm not pregnant, so long as that pee stick wasn't defective.

2. I stress out, and feel the need to pee on sticks about two or three times a year.

3. I shudder at the fact that I might end up with loudmouth in more classes next school year. whiskey tango foxtrot, why did she go and change her major to mine?

4. little boys who play hard, crash hard.

5. there is nothing quite as precious as the love of a child.

6. pets make people happier persons.

7. it would be nice to have enough money to clear up my credit and get a house.

8. I need a house with a yard.

9. what I really need, is a house with a yard and enough money for furnishing the damn place how I want.

10. so, in short, what I really need, is a house in a good school district with a yard, pool is not necessary but a plus (even if it's a community pool), and about $50,000 for interior design.

11. I wouldn't hire anyone to do interior design for me.

12. when a handsome little man asks you to "build a twack," you have to stop blogging and go play! stay young!

No comments:

Post a Comment